Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Headin' West

It's just time.

I haven't been on a vacation or any type of road trip in a very long time. It's time. No, we are not going to take the Interstate for this adventure. You just miss too much. We are going to take a few of the country's back roads like Charles Karult did in his "On the Road" Sunday morning series. (If you missed those stories, you missed some great stuff.)

For now, the only things I am going to pack are my trusty companion, Willie; a tent and sleeping bag; and a Coleman 5-day cooler that keeps things cold for three days; and this iPad. Hopefully, we can find enough hotspots and enough good ideas to keep you interested and entertained.

At least it will keep me writing and I have no doubt that is part of the good Lord's plan for me.

Saddle up.

Like stories? Be sure to check out Kenny's books on amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment