Saturday, December 10, 2016

How about a FREE story break?

My name is Kenny Miller. I am a writer and photographer with a computer full of stories and pictures and I have decided to share them...for FREE!

There. The price is right, isn't it? Most of my writing is about life in the great state of Nebraska but I bet you will relate to a lot of it. I go after life. Some of my stories are interviews. Some of them are more like memoirs. Some are goofy and cute. Some are kids stories.

They may make you smile. They may make you cry. They may make you laugh. But, I hope my stories make your day. If you like my stories, and have a kindle, check out my books on amazon. They won't break your budget.

What the heck, maybe something good will come out of this for both of us. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment